Last Updated: January 17, 2021
- Personal Use Only
This Site is for your personal use only. Commercial use of the Site or of any Site content is prohibited.
- Users Under the Age of 20
The Site is intended for the use of adults 20 years or older and children over the age of 13. You are not permitted to use the Site if you are under the age of 13. By using the Site, you agree to provide us with accurate information concerning your age or identity if we request it. You also agree not to assist children under the age of 13 in accessing the Site or to attempt to contact children under 13 through the Site.
All content, applications, digital downloads, data compilations on the Site, and all text, photographs, graphics, video, and audio included in them (“Site Materials“) are the property of or licensed to CodingClub.Org. The Site contains material that is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights, and the Site itself is protected as a collective work and/or compilation under the copyright laws of the USA and other countries. You may not download, modify, publish, transmit, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any component of the Site Materials.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks“) displayed on the Site are the unregistered Trademarks of CodingClub.Org and any applicable licensors. You may not use the Trademarks in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users about whether we are the source, sponsor, or endorser of the product or service, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. You may not frame the content of the Site without express, written consent by CodingClub.Org You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” that incorporates the Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
- Online Registration for CodingClub.Org Courses
By registering yourself or on behalf of your child or any minor child (the “Student”) for any course of instruction (including private tutoring and classes) of American Coding Club through the Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Office Rules. You will, and if you are not the Student you will cause the Student to, comply with CodingClub.Org’s office rules, copies of which are available in the CodingClub.Org office. You understand and agree that the Student is responsible for his or her own behavior at the CodingClub.Org office and CodingClub.Org will not be responsible for injury or other damage caused by the Student’s violation of our office rules.
- Payment. You will provide payment in the amount set forth on the Site for the applicable course promptly when requested by CodingClub.Org. We may request your payment information for one-time or ongoing billing depending on the course(s) of instruction for which you register. Certain of our courses are prepaid in full, while others are billed on a pay-as-you-go basis. You agree to comply with our billing policies applicable to the courses for which you register.
- Results. CodingClub.Org prides itself on students’ and parents’ satisfaction with our courses and tutors. Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee that any particular student will achieve a test score, grade improvement, or any other outcome as a result of any course. You understand and agree to this.
- Cancellations by CodingClub.Org. Although cancellations or suspensions are rare, we retain the right to cancel or suspend any course of instruction or provision of the Site at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. In the event that we cancel a course prior to its commencement, we will provide a full refund of any fees paid for that course. In the unlikely event that we must cancel a prepaid course after its commencement but before its completion, we will provide a pro-rata refund based on the number of remaining course sessions at the time of the cancellation.
- Cancellations by Students. Students may cancel private tutoring and classes in which they are enrolled for a full refund by providing at least two (2) weeks’ notice to the applicable CodingClub.Org instructor or to CodingClub.Org’s administrative office. You understand that American Coding Club has no obligation to provide a refund if you do not provide notice of cancellation at least two (2) weeks in advance of the applicable tutoring or class session.
- Termination, Suspension, and Modification. CodingClub.Org may in its sole discretion suspend or terminate your access to, or provision of, any course or class or the Site at any time, with or without notice. Reasons for such suspension or termination include but are not limited to: (i) you suspend your payments, or are unable to pay fees or other payments to CodingClub.Org as they become due or (ii) you or the Students violate any law or regulation, any provisions of these Terms of Service or our office’s rules, or CodingClub.Org suspects such a violation has occurred. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site at any time for any reason with or without notice to you.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITES AND/OR INCLUDED IN E-MAILS DISTRIBUTED TO YOU BY US IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CodingClub.Org BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
We do not endorse and are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our Site.
- Choice of Law and Forum
If any provision of this Agreement is ruled unenforceable, that provision will be severed from this Agreement, and the other provisions will remain effective and enforceable.