Artificial Intelligence with Python
Learn how to program a computer to make smart decisions using data—like a human.
This course teaches how to read data, recognize inaccurate data, and change it to make it more accurate and useful.
Students will understand when to use techniques like clustering, regressions, or classifications to make sure their algorithms are collecting the most accurate data.
Students will be able to use predictive modeling to suggest other things people might like based on past data, similar to sites like YouTube or Netflix.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Understand the concepts of machine learning
- Be familiar with clustering, regression, or classification techniques with Python
- Begin to create a neural network
- Learn how to read and understand complex data
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 13-18
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Able or willing to understand complex concepts
- Interested in future technology
Python is the #1 language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. It is also one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies, like Google, use it in mission-critical applications like Google Search.
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.